quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2014

Thanksgiving..

Thanksgiving Day is a cultural celebration asa day of  giving thanks for the harvest and of the preceding year. 

It is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. But in modern times it is a moment for reflection and sharing good food with those we love.  It is traditional to give thanks aloud for the good things that happened to you in the past year

5th Grade is thankful for...

"... my family, my friends and my bike." - Guilherme
"... everything that has happened in my life" - Ceci.
"... my life and everything I have." - Bia R.
"... my everything that my family, dogs friends and teacher have done for me." - Ísis
"... my life!" - Pedrinho
"... for being a champion, having a great family, being a good son and for been born." - Nick

"... my lovely students!" - Mrs. Roberta Mesquita

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário