terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2014

Feiciarte

         

           

            My school had the Feiciarte last week. My class did Chile. We talked about the clothing,flag,tourism,wineyard,the animal called Guanaco,sports,gastronomy and economy.On the wineyard we used many things like blue paint,green paint,wood,carboard,hot glue,paper,color pencil.








     We did posters of many topics.We painted our windows writing Chile with blue,white and red.I did a model with a wine bottle and and 4 glasses. To paint I used just red and black.

     On the volcano,that my classmate made,he used wood,jornal,paint and spray.On the day we put a smoke machine under the volcano. We painted the Andes Mountains that took all the width of the class,it kept very nice!!

      My favorite class was 6th grade that did about France. They basied at Little Prince to do their class.They put with and blue balloons on the ceiling.Joana danced france music in which she used black clothes.

      I liked 4th grade too!They did England and they did quotes from Shakspeare.I helped  they when we did not have class.

      I liked Suiça too!They served chocolate and cheese,it was very good!I helped them when we did not have class too.They were very creative.

  The biggest pool of the world


Chile´s flag

 Volcano of Puyehue

 Chile´s map

 A chilean wineyard

By Beatriz R.




         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário