terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2014

FEICIARTE

          Last week we, 5th grade, worked in FEICIARTE. My class did Chile. We did drawings, paintings and research. In Global we did a model of a Wineyard and we painted a mural.

Volcanoe Puyehue  Andes Mountain
            One day before Feiciarte we were so ancious! We had finished everything and the class was prepared. When it was time to go home the class was perfect!
              The Volcanoe was finished and prepared to make smoke. The windows were painted CHILE in the colors red, blue and white. Manuel Diaz (chilean snowboarder) was right in his place. The model was finished. The pannel was tottaly painted. The food had been prepared.
               In my opinion, our class was the best, because we knew how to explain everything and we did amazing things. I loved our class! Chi Chi Chi! Le Le Le!
Viva Chile!!

                Day 22, the day of Feiciarte. When I came to class for Feiciarte was time for music presentation. We song ´´País do Futebol`` and we played drums.
                      After music presentation I came to class for presentation for visiting people. When was second group time, my group, I was alone with my morning teacher and other student, Misses Robs didn´t came because she was in a commitment.
               Even so, I could present for many viewers and have fun. This day was very, very, very, very good and I likle it very much!

Ísis de Farias Madeira
5th grade
Teacher Mrs Roberta Mesquita



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário