sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2014

My English

I think my English improved because I work hard in some activities and speak English with my friends.

When I enter the school, I already spoke English but it was Canadian English so I had some difficulties.

I speak English in global because I like English and because if I speak English I can live in the United States.

My English started 5 years ago but each day I speak more, which is cool and if I stay like that, I will be a good biker in United States. To be a good biker one needs two things: to live in the United States and to speak English.


In global, I like to speak English, but in other places, I do not like it because people might think I am self-assured so that makes me embarrassed.

Pedro Júdice Quintanilha 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário