sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2014

My English


                                       
      I am going to say how is my English
         I love Global and I think that my English improved a lot! I think this because now I understand when my dad talks only in English with me. Sometimes I go home knowing a new word. I love to speak in English and know that I am good because I am in TOP, the maximum level of English in my class.

    

          Misses Robs help me a lot! With my classmates, I speak in English during Global. We have a chart in class that shows how you behave and speak English. I am doing very well in this chart.
        My classmates are very good in English, too. I need to thank Global, because I love to speak English! My friends help me when I need it or when I forget some word.
        Global is very fun and I always go home very happy. My mom and dad are very proud of me. Last vacation I went to Europe, there I needed to speak in English. There, with my English, I solved some problems, and I am very happy because I know that I did it.
        English is like Portuguese, after you learn you never forget. In beginning of Global I was scared, I thought that I wouldn’t know how to do the exercises and the other things but after I saw that I can speak English, I just need to study and practice my English.
I love English!

The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Ísis Madeira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário